Accountagility has carried out a survey to 200 Chief Financial Officers and Finance Directors, revealing the biggest challenges that finance functions face.
The results are fascinating and reveal:
- 70% would like to perform more planning, but;
- 56% have too many spreadsheets
- 49% state it’s too labour intensive
- 51% confirm the volume of data prevents them
These facts and other research findings have been documented in a white paper
“Counting on Data – Putting Finance Departments in Control”
- How Finance functions manage the key tasks of budgeting, period-end closing, and planning
- The changing role of finance
- Alternatives to spreadsheets
- How CFOs and finance departments can devote more time engaging with the business
We hope you enjoy the read. Your comments and feedback to our findings are welcome. We look forward to hearing how we’ve inspired you to put your finance department in control. For your free copy, download here.