DISCOVERY LED APPROACH
For clients with more complex or advanced needs we co-invest to define your requirements and agree the implementation plan.
ORYX solutions are very powerful and flexible, and you want to use these capabilities to adapt them to your precise needs. But you want to control your costs and ensure that budgets are met. To support these objectives, we conduct a Discovery exercise which covers all key aspects of the solution and how you want it to work:
- Your business dimensions and structures
- Reviewing the data exchange with other systems and any mappings required
- Your rules around such areas as cash flow, collections, allocations, foreign exchange and earnings
- Modelling your current process and plan how it can be streamlined
- Defining your needs around analysis, reports and dashboards
- Documenting plans for implementation, training and support
- Providing a timetable and a fixed price offer
This approach reduces risk and allows us to work with you with agreed common goals. It has led to successful outcomes time and time again. Our clients have found it an excellent way of achieving the business benefit they expect in a short timescale.
Throughout our engagement with you, we will provide the characteristics you look for in a partner:
- A deep knowledge of Finance, so the dialogue is at the right level, from the start
- The right attitude – people willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done urgently and efficiently
- Problem-solving skills – a can-do attitude that looks at issues and challenges positively